( Read more...Collapse )
- Sat, 12:10: Apnarcoplexic says NN Conference 2014 ... part 0 #nnden14 http://t.co/WjYmR1ckZ1 #b2p
- Sat, 16:37: Yay, late to #nchat due to failing to notice that twitter client had crashed.
- Sat, 16:42: So, I'm Lawrence in Manhattan, KS, N w/C Dx 2012 #nchat
- Sat, 16:44: A1 don't have much in the way of a support person, and it has changed some of the lives around me #nchat
- Sat, 16:47: A2 I'm sure it accounts for impact to my relations prior to Dx here and there, there are certain people I don't let talk to me now #nchat
- Sat, 16:49: A2 found out at conference stuff @RemRunner left out of book didn't definitely rule out possibility of giving her book to my mother. #nchat
- Sat, 16:52: A3 don't know, got teased in high school for strange things my face did when I laughed. Sure was weird laughing hard 1st time since #nchat
- Sat, 16:53: A3...about 25 years later at my first NN Conference #nchat
- Sat, 16:55: Hmm, I was quite the introvert at my first conference....though apparently not so much now... #nchat
- Sat, 16:57: A4 Except for a few months when I was unemployed, I've lived alone since I left college #nchat
- Wed, 18:12: Somebody want to send me their #nchat group photo....my eyes were closed both times, not sure how I feel that somebody yawned for each
- Thu, 11:21: last night there was a momentary blackout around 3:05am (according to cacti & smartups), left me out of breath due to no #cpap
- Thu, 11:24: Backup powersource made lots of noise and then went dark, and it stays off after an outage. When good, it can run #cpap for more than 24hrs
- Thu, 11:27: had intended to replace batteries about 11 months ago, based on date of draft post on blog. The draft ends on the challenge to opening, etc.
- Mon, 15:34: At gate A53 for Chicago.... Hope I don't fall asleep and miss boarding like last time when I was connecting through Denver #nnden14
- Mon, 22:47: Finally home...delayed take off and then stuck in hold due to President in airspace. Resulted in my baggage staying in Chicago. #nnden14
- Sat, 22:10: I donated 8 days of cpu time to WCG during the past week http://t.co/JCUdJ9PZwg #wcgrid
- Sun, 02:40: What is it with noisy neighbor at hyatt regency dtc keeping me up at #nnden14 , so much for catching up sleep as reason for this vacation
- Sun, 07:02: Giving up on sleep, loud talking neighbors at hyatt went to opening, closing and banging on doors all night. #nnden14
- Sun, 07:12: Was it hotel or was it Denver that made for first #worst experience so far? Esp. since best sleep after starting #CPAP was at a @Penguicon
- Sun, 07:20: I spent years trying to recreate that hotel room at home, current dream from either a Sheraton stay in 2012 or last summer at a Hyatt Place.
- Sun, 07:26: The latter involves dreaming that next home to have a bedroom like that, and includes walking out to private breakfast buffet w. tons #bacon
- Sun, 07:32: Though it has been dream since a past #narcolepsy conference to start every morning with a breakfast buffet, seem more awake with that start
- Sun, 07:38: Pillow alarm just went off, 2nd night it wasn't where it should be or nearby... last night was worse, looking for it took place of 2nd dose.
- Sun, 07:47: Meanwhile it was wonderful to have finally have met Tracy Nasca of ASAA in person at #nnden14 @sleepapnea_ed