- Wed, 18:12: Somebody want to send me their #nchat group photo....my eyes were closed both times, not sure how I feel that somebody yawned for each
- Thu, 11:21: last night there was a momentary blackout around 3:05am (according to cacti & smartups), left me out of breath due to no #cpap
- Thu, 11:24: Backup powersource made lots of noise and then went dark, and it stays off after an outage. When good, it can run #cpap for more than 24hrs
- Thu, 11:27: had intended to replace batteries about 11 months ago, based on date of draft post on blog. The draft ends on the challenge to opening, etc.
- Mon, 15:34: At gate A53 for Chicago.... Hope I don't fall asleep and miss boarding like last time when I was connecting through Denver #nnden14
- Mon, 22:47: Finally home...delayed take off and then stuck in hold due to President in airspace. Resulted in my baggage staying in Chicago. #nnden14
- Sat, 22:10: I donated 8 days of cpu time to WCG during the past week http://t.co/JCUdJ9PZwg #wcgrid
- Sun, 02:40: What is it with noisy neighbor at hyatt regency dtc keeping me up at #nnden14 , so much for catching up sleep as reason for this vacation
- Sun, 07:02: Giving up on sleep, loud talking neighbors at hyatt went to opening, closing and banging on doors all night. #nnden14
- Sun, 07:12: Was it hotel or was it Denver that made for first #worst experience so far? Esp. since best sleep after starting #CPAP was at a @Penguicon
- Sun, 07:20: I spent years trying to recreate that hotel room at home, current dream from either a Sheraton stay in 2012 or last summer at a Hyatt Place.
- Sun, 07:26: The latter involves dreaming that next home to have a bedroom like that, and includes walking out to private breakfast buffet w. tons #bacon
- Sun, 07:32: Though it has been dream since a past #narcolepsy conference to start every morning with a breakfast buffet, seem more awake with that start
- Sun, 07:38: Pillow alarm just went off, 2nd night it wasn't where it should be or nearby... last night was worse, looking for it took place of 2nd dose.
- Sun, 07:47: Meanwhile it was wonderful to have finally have met Tracy Nasca of ASAA in person at #nnden14 @sleepapnea_ed
- Wed, 09:55: 5 minutes before I leave home....have I forgotten anything that can be found? #nnden14 #nchat
- Wed, 10:52: Setting up conference app on road is kind of a pain. Eventbrite app doesn't show my order number. Haven't worked out mobile email # nnden14
- Wed, 11:21: Off to bad start. Got two texts so far that flight one is delayed, and airline had previously bumped me to earlier second... #nnden14 #nchat